Tuesday 20 August 2013

Summer Sunshine

SheCaptivates did an outdoor shoot for our 8th collection named "Lost & Found". We named it "Lost & Found" because we were looking for an ideal place for an outdoor shoot and the pieces that we feature in this collection are all specially curated by us, both are like a treasure hunt. We wanted to have a summer special where our customers could get clothes at a good price and look fashionable and chic at the same time! Also something like a treasure hunt for them! 
 
Summer Sunshine is one of my favourite looks in this collection because summer is all about soaking up the summer sunshine and spending time with loved ones! I've always wanted to have an evening/ late afternoon photoshoot because I always wanted to get shots where we could capture the evening sunrays. And.....We managed to get shots with the evening sun and I love them! :D
 
   

 
  
Both are available in 2 colours!
 
I couldn't resist, I had to do a hair flip!
Look at the light flare that looks like a
little rainbow caught by the camera lens!
 
I'm gonna end of this post with.....
Yippeee!!!~
 
Please, please support my store SheCaptivates!!!
Instagram: @shecaptivates

No comments:

Post a Comment