Friday 10 January 2014

[OUTFIT] Give Me A Little Lime






Very happy that its good eyeliner day ;)

Some days are just testing my patience in the eyeliner drawing portion during makeup.
GRRRR....
Wearing Clinique's Chubby Stick in Whoppin Watermelon, which gives the lips a very light and natural pinkish tinge and it also moisturizes the lips at the same time!  
Opted for a messy high bun as I felt that it complimented this outfit.
I was also trying to camouflage my fading purple ombre tips ;)
Besides, it's a hairdo that won't ever go wrong in this tropical climate of ours!



Close up shot of my favourite ankle strap kitten heels from Zara and black bag from Charles & Keith.


  Close up of the cobalt blue necklace I got from Lovisa sale! *HAPPY*

The daisy print blouse was a love at first sight for me, I knew I wanted to pair it with this cobalt blue leather skirt the moment I laid my eyes on it.
I was really feeling the lime and cobalt combination that day and pairing it with black would've been a little too predictable for me...
Love the zip details on the skirt! <3


 We moved on to explore the area a little bit and found this place where we thought might make a good photo spot. 
I'm glad we took photos here cos.....

I super love the golden glow of the evening sun in these pictures! 





After the shoot, we went for dinner at Hotpot culture at Marina Square with my parents. We also walked around abit after dinner to digest the food hahaha... I kinda like going to Marina Square cos it isn't very crowded and you won't feel like you have to jostle with others just to move around the mall.

I love Sundays where I can just chill after work and have dinner with those close to heart.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! :)
xoxo

Top: Korea// Leather Skirt: LoveBonito// Necklace: Lovisa// Heels: Zara// Bag: Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment