Tuesday 25 March 2014

[OUTFIT] In The Mood For Red

This outfit is created by mixing and matching simple pieces and keeping the focus on RED!
I fell in love with this floral printed blouse the moment I laid my eyes on it and I knew I had to get it! 
Its perfect for days where I don't really want to think too much and just pair with almost any bottom. 
Love the vintage floral prints on this one!
For this look, I paired it with an asymmetrical hem skirt with lace details from Forever 21,
accessorized with a red beaded necklace from Lovisa to bring out the RED in the blouse and make my outfit POP!
Completed my outfit with simple studded black sandals from Charles & Keith and my red bag from LaPalette.
Been carrying my red soldier bag from LaPalette quite a bit recently...
if you follow my instagram, you will realise that! 
Haha...maybe its cos of the colour? 

I just love how it instantly adds colour to any outfit.
Anyway, here are more pictures! 
:)




Photos taken by my mom!

Have a lovely midweek!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment