Saturday 5 April 2014

[OUTFIT] STEEL SEARCHING x THE TIRAMISU HERO [CAFE ADVENTURES]

Friday is has been good to me so far,
we checked out Tiramisu Hero in Jalan Besar area for lunch and of cos their Tiramisu!
When in such an old school area, you can expect to see lots of shops selling their metal wares and majority of these shops have the classic metal gate that's a signature back in those days.
Being me, how could I resist taking pictures?
Today's outfit is a simple combination of an eyelet blouse paired with a china blue printed skort.
Added a pop of colour through my sunshine yellow necklace and ballerina flats!

Check out the olden day buildings in the background,
its like being transported back in time! 

I have a thing for these old school metal gates.
If I had my way, I would've incorporated these metal gates as part of my home's colonial industrial decor!
Unfortunately, you've to adhere to some rules about maintaining the facade of the building when you stay at hdbs.
Not that I'm complaining or anything,
I love my new home as much as my parents' home.
:)
So since I can't have these at home,
took some pics with it instead!
Haha, it was rather funny to watch the uncle from the next door shop walking over to see what was so worthy of us taking photos of!



So here we are at Tiramisu Hero!
Since it was lunch time, we both ordered the curry baked rice.
I thought it was not bad for cafe food and they were pretty generous with their portions!
What was a visit to Tiramisu Hero without having their Tiramisu??
This was our second time to this adorable cat themed cafe and this time we tried the "Cookies & Cream" flavoured tiramisu.
We tried the original flavour on our first visit.
I personally prefer the cookies & cream flavoured ones maybe becausse it has cookie bits inside it!

Look at the adorable tiramisu jar with Sir Antonio on it.




The inside of the jar and the texture of the cookies & cream flavoured tiramisu.

Looking at this makes me hungry!

Anyway, if you want to check out this adorable cat themed cafe, 
here's the address!
Website: www.thetiramisuhero.com
Address | 121 Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207548
Contact Number | 62925271 
Buses | 13, 23, 64, 65, 66, 67, 130, 133, 139, 141, 147, 857
MRT | Lavender (6-8 mins walk), Farrer Park (10 mins walk)
Shall blog more about this cafe soon!
Have a fabulous weekend!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment